Welcome / Shalom
Welcome to the Messianic Congregation of South Africa
This is an outreach site for all South Africans…
יהוה is ONE!
YHWH calls you to come out of
Come out of her, My People!
Throughout the past centuries perverted ideas and traditions were established and today are anchored so firmly that it will only be removed with serious effort. The original worship of the first believers in our Messiah differed dramatically from the current "Church Systems".
Discover the TRUTH
- The Name of our Father
- What do we believe
- The Imposter Videos - Mystery Babylon
- The Imposter Videos - The Noahide Laws
- The Imposter Videos - Christian Nation on the Rise...
- The Imposter Videos - The Fourth Beast
- The Imposter Videos - Mans Wrath by Weather Manipu...
- The Imposter Videos - Son of Perdition
- The Imposter Videos - The Final Inquisition
- The Imposter Videos - The Day of Yahuwah/Conclusio...
- We have and will not have any relation with any Article of Faith from any group.
- We have no official connection or connotation with any organisation or group.
- This is not a dogmatic statement.
We believe as follows:
- Elohim the Creator Father disclosed Himself as YHWH to us in His word.
- The Scriptures (Hebrew Tanakh) as received were inspired by YHWH Himself and are the only measure according to which we can live.
- No other writings can have a higher authority than the Word of YHWH.
- YHWH discloses Himself even today through prophesies, but these have to be tested against the word, since YHWH never contradicts Himself.
- YHWH is OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT (ALMIGHTY) & OMNIPRESENT.
- YHWH = YHWH is ONE!
- Be a WATCHMAN according to Yeḥeskel (Ezekiel) 3:17-27
- Proclaim Release for the Captives (Yeshayahu/Isaiah 42:7 / 61:1)
- Opening of the Prison for the Bound (Yeshayahu/Isaiah 42:7 / 61:1)
- Bring the Captives out of the Darkness into the Light
- Open the Blind Eyes (Yeshayahu/Isaiah 42:7)
- The Blindness, Darkness, Captivity, etcetera are caused by the baggage inherited from the Roman Catholic Church and remain in the majority of the Protestant Churches.